The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show aired on Sunday, December 2, 2018. WTF, right? It seems like just yesterday I was watching last year’s show. Time flies when you’re wishing you were skinny. Anyway, here are my thoughts from start to finish as I watched the show. Feel free to comment any of yours down below.
- How can one person be so beautiful?
- And skinny
- Great choice choosing Taylor Hill to open the show *sips wine*
- Ok Adam Levine cheering on Behati is so cute, what the hell
- If I had good hair I could walk the show
- and if I was 9 inches taller
- and skinny
- Why am I crying
- Adriana Lima is a goddess- definitely the best Angel of all time
- Did everyone know Halsey was this pretty?
- How are any of these models moms?!
- I need more wine
- The Weeknd didn’t seem too thrilled when Bella walked down…
- Elsa Hosk finding out she’ll be wearing the Fantasy bra… brb crying
- Imagine wearing the Fantasy Bra
- Ok actual tears are falling down my face while watching these girls find out they’re confirmed for the show
- Is this normal
- Bebe Rexha is annoying
- I’m loving these Christmas commercials just as much as the show
- WTF I wanna go on a helicopter ride over New York City
- Still need more wine
- I wonder what they’re gonna eat after
- I’m very attracted to Shawn Mendes
- Jasmine Tookes: perfection
- Gigi… love her but underwhelming
- Ok I literally LOVE Shawn Mendes
- WINNIE HARLOW
- Josephine Skriver just got proposed to while watching the Northern Lights… can her life be any better
- I wish I lost weight by watching these models work out
- Is it me or does something look off about Bella’s hair
- Kendall Jenner’s leg is legitimately longer than I am
- Ok I could walk down the runway with the wetsuit too
- How is Candice Swanepoel still perfect?
- Remember when Rita Ora dated Rob Kardashian
- She definitely dodged a bullet with that one am I right?
- Kris waving at Kendall: total proud mom moment
- Thank God Ming Xi didn’t fall again, she’s so pretty
- ADRIANA FUCKING LIMA
I swear I don’t have ADD… but there you have it ladies and (any?) gentlemen. I spent the show crying (a happy cry I swear!) and imagining how fun it must be to walk that show. Overall, I enjoyed watching it. So much, that I saw it twice (once alone, once with my mom- like everyone does). Was there anything entertaining like Ariana Grande dodging a massive Angel wing? No, but the music was great, the models were gorgeous, and the lingerie was phenomenal. I obviously set my alarm for the gym bright and early after watching my TV full of #Goals for the last hour. Watch the show for yourself and let me know your thoughts! In the meantime, I’m gonna go have a smoothie for lunch.
Enjoy these pictures of some of my favorite looks from the show!
And of course…
2 responses to “Thoughts While Watching The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show”
Very entertaining as always!
You are as beautiful or more than these girls and of course, with far more attributes other than beauty, as well. The only thing missing is height. Soorry, it is not in your genes. As to skinny? You are skinny also and very beautiful inside and out!