The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show aired on Sunday, December 2, 2018. WTF, right? It seems like just yesterday I was watching last year’s show. Time flies when you’re wishing you were skinny. Anyway, here are my thoughts from start to finish as I watched the show. Feel free to comment any of yours down below.
- How can one person be so beautiful?
- And skinny
- Great choice choosing Taylor Hill to open the show *sips wine*
- Ok Adam Levine cheering on Behati is so cute, what the hell
- If I had good hair I could walk the show
- and if I was 9 inches taller
- and skinny
- Why am I crying
- Adriana Lima is a goddess- definitely the best Angel of all time
- Did everyone know Halsey was this pretty?
- How are any of these models moms?!
- I need more wine
- The Weeknd didn’t seem too thrilled when Bella walked down…
- Elsa Hosk finding out she’ll be wearing the Fantasy bra… brb crying
- Imagine wearing the Fantasy Bra
- Ok actual tears are falling down my face while watching these girls find out they’re confirmed for the show
- Is this normal
- Bebe Rexha is annoying
- I’m loving these Christmas commercials just as much as the show
- WTF I wanna go on a helicopter ride over New York City
- Still need more wine
- I wonder what they’re gonna eat after
- I’m very attracted to Shawn Mendes
- Jasmine Tookes: perfection
- Gigi… love her but underwhelming
- Ok I literally LOVE Shawn Mendes
- WINNIE HARLOW
- Josephine Skriver just got proposed to while watching the Northern Lights… can her life be any better
- I wish I lost weight by watching these models work out
- Is it me or does something look off about Bella’s hair
- Kendall Jenner’s leg is legitimately longer than I am
- Ok I could walk down the runway with the wetsuit too
- How is Candice Swanepoel still perfect?
- Remember when Rita Ora dated Rob Kardashian
- She definitely dodged a bullet with that one am I right?
- Kris waving at Kendall: total proud mom moment
- Thank God Ming Xi didn’t fall again, she’s so pretty
- ADRIANA FUCKING LIMA
I swear I don’t have ADD… but there you have it ladies and (any?) gentlemen. I spent the show crying (a happy cry I swear!) and imagining how fun it must be to walk that show. Overall, I enjoyed watching it. So much, that I saw it twice (once alone, once with my mom- like everyone does). Was there anything entertaining like Ariana Grande dodging a massive Angel wing? No, but the music was great, the models were gorgeous, and the lingerie was phenomenal. I obviously set my alarm for the gym bright and early after watching my TV full of #Goals for the last hour. Watch the show for yourself and let me know your thoughts! In the meantime, I’m gonna go have a smoothie for lunch.
Enjoy these pictures of some of my favorite looks from the show!
And of course…