Yes, ladies and gents. The long anticipated foodie-event of the year has again returned- and with some exciting new additions to the list of participating restaurants! For those of you who may not know what I’m talking about (1. Do you live under a rock? 2. Keep reading & culture yourself a little bit), Miami Spice is a yearly restaurant promotion that offers delicious, award-winning meals at extremely affordable prices. I don’t know about you, but I can’t wait to make my way (& my Instagram’s way) to all of these delicious restaurants! #PhoneEatsFirst right? My Food highlight is going to be so lit.
Here’s a list of a few must-try restaurants during 2018’s Miami Spice:
- Planta South Beach (Brunch: Saturday & Sunday, Dinner: Sunday- Thursday) @plantasouthbeach
- Malibu Farm Miami Beach Miami Beach (Lunch and Dinner: Monday-Friday) @malibufarmmiami
- Katsuya South Beach South Beach (Dinner: Sunday-Thursday) @katsuyabysbe FYI: this is a personal fave *wink wink*
- Peacock Garden Bistro Coconut Grove (Brunch: Saturday & Sunday, Lunch: Monday- Friday, Dinner: Every night) @peacockgardencg
- Komodo Brickell (Lunch: Monday- Friday, Dinner: Sunday- Thursday) @komodomiami
- Strada in the Grove Coconut Grove (Lunch: Monday- Friday, Dinner: Sunday-Thursday) @stradainthegrove
- Cecconi’s Miami Beach Miami Beach (Lunch: Monday- Friday, Dinner: Sunday-Thursday) @cecconismiami
- Novikov Miami Downtown Miami (Lunch: Monday- Friday) @novikovmiami
- Chef Adrianne’s Kendall (Lunch: Tuesday- Saturday) @chefadrianne
- Azabu Miami Beach (Dinner: Every night) @azabumiami
Ok, I’m officially hungry.
Who’s joining me in trying all these (plus over 100 more!)? The phenomenal promotion is running starting today, August 1st through September 30th. My paychecks are officially dedicated to food. Check out the complete list of restaurants and menus here. Reservations are strongly recommended, and we all know we’ll probably still end up waiting for a table, ’cause that’s Miami for you.
Happy eating, and feel free to invite me to any of the places I suggested above. I’ve been to most, but I’m still waiting (and more than willing) to try a few of them!
Lots of love from your favorite foodie,