I know, I’ve been totally M.I.A. these last couple of weeks. I’ve been having really bad cases of writer’s block and didn’t know what I wanted to share with you guys. I really enjoy writing about fun, genuine content that I actually like, so when I have a block, it really sucks.
It takes a lot for me to get out of a bad writer’s block like this one, but today’s rainy, gloomy weather inspired me to come back & say hey. So artsy and hipster, right?
Here’s a little game of catch-up on what’s been going down these last few weeks in the wonderful life of Nicki G:
1. I started my second to last semester of nursing school. I can see the light!
2. I’ve been going out, a lot. If not now, then when?
3. I still have a pretty good GPA. 3.6 to be exact. Not impressed? Screw you
4. I met Prince Royce. Remember this banger?
5. I developed an alter ego named Pepper. If you know, you know.
6. I heard “Laurel”. If you hear Yanny, you’re weird & offensive.
7. I went to Islands of Adventure. Did you know Dueling Dragons was closed??
8. I got tickets to see Drake and Migos. #NiceForWhat
9. I saw Avengers Infinity War even though I don’t really watch Marvel movies. It was still amazing
10. I’ve definitely spent way too much money on clothes. And still have ~nothing~ to wear.
There’s a little catch-up on what’s going with me. If anyone has any tips on how to find inspo, please reach out to me. And if you have anything you’d want me to write about, feel free to let me know in the comments or via my Instagram! I feel like I’m stuck somewhere that isn’t letting me get inspired. I love writing and sharing my thoughts with you guys, but it feels like lately this block is overwhelming me.
Here’s to a great summer full of sunshine, creativity, and positivity. Let’s remember to always look at the bright side and expect positive outcomes in all that we do. Don’t forget that the energy you put out is the energy that surrounds you in your day to day life. Enjoy this gloomy day cuddled on your couch or throw on your rain boots (a Miami staple) and go explore. Life’s about living!
I promise to share more with you all throughout this summer!